Saturday, April 24, 2010

Connections 2010 Event

I had the privilege of attending the Connections 2010 Event in Richmond, VA on Saturday. An event offering an abundance of resources for the disability community.

Sixty+ vendors provided information about their specific resource to hundreds of attendees. As the Richmond Disability Examiner, I was amazed how receptive the vendors were to my offer of FREE PUBLICITY for their outreach. They were eager to share their resource with the Richmond community.

I learned a lot about resources and events since accepting the challenge of writing for http://www.examiner.com/. My scope of disability knowledge has expanded to include such things as Music Therapy.

I also learned a lot about ME during these past nine weeks of writing -- God is in control of my future. Through his leading, and my obedience to that still small voice, the 35 articles written have educated 2,135 readers in nine weeks! Wow.

What does my future hold as a writer -- GOD KNOWS, I'm just along for the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment